Anjeer(Dry Figs)- Regular 250 Gms
Figs are seasonal fruits that are found in the western parts of Asia, but dried figs/Anjeer are available almost everywhere, at any point during the year. The fig tree is a member of mulberry family.
* The fiber in figs also helps to reduce weight and is often recommended for obese people.
* Figs contain Pectin, which is a soluble fiber.
* Dried figs contain phenol, Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
* Fiber content in figs have been known to protect against breast cancer, and after menopause, the hormonal balance in women can often fluctuate.
|Nutrition||% Daily Value|
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.