Fuji apples are typically round and range from large to very large, averaging 75 mm in diameter. They contain between 9–11% sugars by weight and have a dense flesh that is sweeter and crisper than many other apple cultivars, making them popular with consumers around the world.
* Lung cancer risk can especially be lowered through apples.
* Apples antioxidant benefits can help lower the risk of asthma.
* They are high in fiber and vitamin C, and they are also low in calories, have only a trace of sodium, and no fat or cholesterol.
Apple 100 grams
- Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
- You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.