Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease. This article provides a nutritional profile of the fruit and its possible health benefits.
* Lung cancer risk can especially be lowered through apples.
* Apples antioxidant benefits can help lower the risk of asthma.
* They are high in fiber and vitamin C, and they are also low in calories, have only a trace of sodium, and no fat or cholesterol.
Apple 100 grams
- Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
- You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.