Apricot (500 gram)
These are imported fruits,these may not be avialable off the shelf. Please give us few days to deliver.
Apricots are those beautifully orange colored fruits full of beta-carotene and fiber that are one of the first signs of summer.Apricots are rich in many plant antioxidants.Apricots are small drupes that resemble peaches or plums. They have a soft, tangy flesh beneath a thin outer skin. In the middle of the apricot is a large pit, which is inedible, so be careful when taking that first big bite!
* Apricots are rich in fiber and are therefore good for smooth bowel movements. It is often recommended to patients who regularly suffer from constipation due to its laxative properties
* Apricots have either significant or moderate amounts of all the minerals necessary for healthy bone growth. Calcium, phosphorous, manganese, iron, and copper all play a certain role in the creation of bone matter.
* Apricots are a wonderful way to protect your heart from a wide variety of diseases, including atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
* Apricot juice is often given to patients suffering from fever because it provides necessary vitamins, minerals, calories and water to the body, while also detoxifying various systems and organs.
* Apricot oil is good for skin care. It is quickly absorbed by the skin and does not keep the skin oily after it is applied.
|Dietary Fibers||8%||Vitamin A||38%|
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.