Avacado – Newzealand
These are imported fruits,these may not be available off the shelf. Please give us few days to deliver.
Avocados are a stone fruit with a creamy texture that grow in warm climates and are often a feature of Mexican and South American cuisine.Despite its creamy texture, an avocado is actually high in fiber.The avocado fruit may be round, pear shaped, or oblong, and the skin of the fruit may vary in texture and color.
* Eating Avocados Can Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels.
* Avocados contain lutein and zeaxanthin, two phytochemicals that are especially concentrated in the tissues in the eyes, where they provide antioxidant protection to help minimize damage, including from ultraviolet light.
* Half of an avocado provides approximately 25% of the daily-recommended intake for vitamin K, a nutrient that is often overlooked, but which is essential for bone health.
* Avocados possess a mix of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics, which makes them able to combat certain cancers, including mouth, skin, and prostate.
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.