Cherry – Australia
These are imported fruits,these may not be available off the shelf. Please give us few days to deliver.
A small, round stone fruit that is typically bright or dark red.Cherries are high in vitamin C, carbohydrates, and water, and include trace amounts of fiber, protein, vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), calcium, phosphorus, iron, and potassium.
* Sweet cherries contain fiber, vitamin C, carotenoids, and anthocyanins, each of which may help play a role in cancer prevention.
* Reduce Inflammation and Risk of Gout
* Cherries contain natural melatonin, which is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps "cool down" excess inflammation and associated oxidative stress.
* Reduce Post-Exercise Muscle Pain .
* Lower Risk of Stroke.
* Antioxidant Protection.
|Dietary Fibers (5g)||6%|
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.