Dragon fruit(1 kg)
These are imported fruits,these may not be available off the shelf. Please give us few days to deliver.
White-fleshed pitahaya (Hylocereus undatus) is commonly called dragon fruit . Both the juicy white flesh and the tiny black seeds distributed across the flesh of the dragon fruit are edible and nutritious. Dragon fruit is also low in calories and can offer several health benefits when consumed in moderation and as part of a balanced diet.
* Dragon fruit can be incorporated into your skin care regimen.
* Dragon Fruit is also packed with other beneficial vitamins besides vitamin-C, including the B vitamin group.
* Along with the antioxidant protections of vitamin-C to boost the immune system, dragon fruits contain other sources of natural antioxidants.
* Dragon fruit is quite the exotic fruit with a number of unique properties, one being that they contain no cholesterol and almost no unhealthy, cholesterol-producing fats.
Dragon Fruit contains
|Dietary Fibers (5g)||12%||Vitamin B1||2.9%|
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.