The fresh dates are available soft, semi-soft or dry.Fresh dates, if kept in an airtight container, stay fresh for up to 8 months if kept refrigerated, or for up to year in the freezer.The macronutrient content of fresh dates vs. dried dates are different.
* The fruit is rich in dietary fiber, which prevents LDL cholesterol absorption in the gut.
* Fresh dates compose of soft, easily digestible flesh and simple sugars like fructose and dextrose.
* Dates are an excellent source of iron, carry 0.90 mg/100 g of fruits (about 11% of RDI).
* Date fruits are also rich in minerals like calcium, manganese, copper, and magnesium.
|Nutrition||% Daily Value|
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.