Grapes are small round or oval berries that feature semi-translucent flesh encased by a smooth skin. Some contain edible seeds while others are seedless. Like blueberries, grapes are often covered by a protective, whitish bloom.
Grape is a fruiting berry of the deciduous woody vines of the botanical genus Vitis. Grapes can be eaten raw or they can be used for making wine, jam, juice, jelly, grape seed extract, raisins, vinegar, and grape seed oil.
* Grapes are rich in polyphenolic phytochemical compound resveratrol.
* Resveratrol reduces stroke risk by altering the molecular mechanisms inside the blood vessels.
* Grapes are rich source of micronutrient minerals like copper, iron and manganese. Copper and manganese are an essential co-factor of antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase.
* Help protect cell membranes from free radical damage.
* Lower levels of oxygen reactive molecules in our blood.
|Dietary Fibers||3%||Vitamin K||12%|
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.