Guava is an evergreen shrub or small tree in the family Myrtaceae grown for its edible fruits. The outer skin may be rough, often with a bitter taste, or soft and sweet. Varying between species, the skin can be any thickness, is usually green before maturity, but becomes yellow, maroon, or green when ripe.
* Reduces symptoms of diarrhea.
* Improves brain health and thyroid health.
* Improves skin texture.
* Helps maintain good eye sight
* Lessens risk of prostate cancer and breast cancer.
Guava 100g contains
|Nutrition||% Daily Value|
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.