Mango Steen- Purple
These are imported fruits,these may not be available off the shelf. Please give us few days to deliver.
The mangosteen tree is very slow-growing, erect, with a pyramidal crown.The fruit, capped by the prominent calyx at the stem end and with 4 to 8 triangular, flat remnants of the stigma in a rosette at the apex, is round, dark-purple to red-purple and smooth externally.
* Mangosteen is good source of vitamin C and provides about 12% of RDA per 100 g. Vitamin-C is a powerful water soluble anti-oxidant. Consumption of fruits rich in vitamin-C helps human body develop resistance against viral-flu and help scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free-radicals.
* Fresh fruit is a moderate source of B-complex vitamins such as thiamin, niacin and folates. These vitamins are acting as cofactors the help body metabolize carbohydrates, protein, and fats.
* Delicious and juicy, mangosteen is one of the popular tropical fruits. It comprises of an impressive list of essential nutrients which are required for normal growth and development and overall nutritional well-being.
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.