Carica papaya, papaya is a giant herbaceous plant–resembling a tree but not woody–in the Caricaceae (papaya family) that originated in Central America and is now grown in tropical areas world-wide for its large, sweet, melon-like fruits.
* Papayas are an excellent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Potassium
* They are a good source of fiber, which help to reduce high Cholesterol levels.
* Helps in digestion.
* Papaya is low in calories and high in nutritive value hence it is an excellent food for those on diet.
Papaya of 304 grams contains
|Nutrition||% Daily Value|
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.