Passion Fruit 1 kg
These are imported fruits,these may not be available off the shelf. Please give us few days to deliver.
Pleasantly sweet and tart, passion fruit, also known as granadilla. Inside, the fruit consists of membranous sacs containing light orange-color, pulpy juice with numerous small, hard, dark-brown or black, pitted seeds. Yellow passions are generally larger than the purple varieties, but the pulp of the purple fruit is less acid, richer in aroma and flavor, and has a higher proportion of juicy pulp.
* Passion fruit is good in vitamin C, providing about 30 mg per 100 g. Vitamin-C (ascorbic acid) is a powerful water soluble anti-oxidant. Consumption of fruits rich in vitamin C helps the body develop resistance against flu-like infectious agents and scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free radicals.
* Vitamin A is also required for maintaining healthy mucus membranes and skin. Consumption of natural fruits rich in vitamin-A, and flavonoids may helps to protect from lung and oral cavity cancers.
* Passion fruit is a very good source of minerals. Iron, copper, magnesium and phosphorus are present in adequate amounts in the fruit.
Passion fruit contains
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.