The edible, juicy, collective fruit of a tropical bromeliad, Ananas comosus, that develops from a spike or head of flowers and is surmounted by a crown of leaves.The plant itself, having a short stem and rigid, spiny-margined, recurved leaves.
* They are high in Manganese and aids in building healthy bones.
* Pineapple is valuable for easing Indigestion, Arthritis and Sinusitis. The juice helps to get rid of intestinal worms.
* Helps in treating Anemia and hardening of Arteries.
* Pineapple also reduces blood clots and aids in removing plaque.
Pineapple of 106 grams contains
|Nutrition||% Daily Value|
* Fruits will be delivered on the Next day of Order as per the standard delivery process.
* You can also choose your preferred date of delivery at the time of checkout.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.